Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Smile! Newborn Pictures

I will let these pictures speak for themselves, but I first wanted to say something about the people who took them. My dear friends Zon Wang and Kate Sortun took the time to come over to our house and spend a couple hours taking Cameron's newborn pictures. They didn't want anything for them and actually thanked us for letting them take the pictures! They turned out so nice and I will cherish them forever! I hope Cameron has the selfless, compassionate, fun loving attitude that both Zon and Kate have. I am so blessed to have them as my friends and I'm glad Cameron gets to grow up with amazing people surrounding him.

Here are a few of the pictures they took (There are over 200 pictures! - don't worry, didn't post them all).




















1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I can´t wait to meet little Cameron. And you look beautiful, Jess...natural born Mamma :) Love to you all! -Mary Frances

    ReplyDelete

Thank You.

Hi everyone! I have recently made a huge decision with my blog.  With the kids away from me during the day most days, it has been increasi...