Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Getting the hang of our new life

Cameron's second month was much more fun than his first. We have established some what of a routine and we all appear to know what we are doing. I'm still in awe at the way Ryan has been contributing since Cam's arrival. He is in full blown daddy mode and will do anything to keep his little family happy. I believe this is why I have kept my sanity and enjoy being a full time mommy, housewife and a better person.

Cameron began smiling at 4 weeks. Wow - best thing in the world! He recognizes our smiling faces which triggers him to smile. He also has started to notice when Ry comes home from work. Ryan bends down and smiles at Cam and tells him hello - Cam studies his face for a minute then a big huge smile is plastered on his face! ADORABLE!



Cameron is also a big talker. He loves to lay on his changing table and just talk and talk and talk. He is a story tellers : ) I'm enjoying being a stay at home mom so much! I don't want to miss any moment with Cameron. I was supposed to go back to work on 4-30-12 but because of the daycare choice we made (We decided Hutch Kids) they are unable to take him until 6-15-12. Luckily, my bosses let me extend my maternity leave until 6-4-12! I am so thrilled I get a couple more months of bonding time with him. Here are some photos of Cam's second month:

















Looking through these pictures makes me realize how time flies. The difference in his appearance from 5 weeks to 7 weeks in tremendous! I can't wait for the months - and years ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You.

Hi everyone! I have recently made a huge decision with my blog.  With the kids away from me during the day most days, it has been increasi...