Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Good Vibes!

Greetings everyone!

FINALLY!!  This weather has been amazing and everything we wanted and more!  I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend and enjoyed relaxing in the sun - we sure did.  My cousins Bret and Jessi invited our little family up to their family's lake house for the weekend.  We had such a great time relaxing, swimming and kayaking.  The kids were little fish and couldn't get enough of the water toys!  Thank you guys again for having us up for the weekend.  It was great having time with you guys!

May was so much fun and I had the best Mother's Day to date!  The kids came into our room first thing and said "Happy Mother's Day" in the sweetest little voices.  I opened my gift of new jammies and loved my beautiful flowers and balloon.  We drove up to Mill Creek and had a great brunch with my mom, Ryan and Heather.  After brunch, we drove home and went hiking for the afternoon - perfection!  It was super relaxing and everything I wanted.

I did another Whole 30 this month (It was actually a Whole 15) and feel amazing.  I've made the decision to do a Whole 15 every quarter just to cleanse my body completely and kick start my metabolism.  My dear friend Malin did her first Whole 30 this month with me and was a HUGE success!  I was so proud of her!  It was actually a lot easier doing this with another friend.  Support is always welcome and makes you feel confident with your challenge.  The process your body goes through is incredible!  You develop willpower and it tests you to your core.  Having a friend that understands and supports you in a sea of doubtful, negative people is amazing.

May was definitely the month of CAMERON!  He rocked baseball, swimming, school and Kindergarten activities like a champion!  We attended Cam's Kindergarten orientation and now we are totally exciting for September.  The school/classrooms were adorable and so fun!  I can't wait for Cammie to start this journey and discover new things.  The more I think about it, the more I know in my heart that he is ready for this big step.  He is so smart and inquisitive.  It's going to be very strange not having my little buddy with me all day, 7 days a week.  I'm honestly going to miss him SO MUCH. I know it sounds selfish, but I didn't want to share my kindhearted little man with anyone.  I now know the community and our world needs to be touched but his sweet nature and great ideas.

Baseball season is officially over and I had mixed feeling about this season.  Cameron had a great time and improved his skills greatly over the season!  Buuuut, the weather didn't cooperate a lot of the time and MANY of the practices (and a game) were cancelled because of it.  It was also hard to have a 3 day a week commitment for a 5 year old at 6pm at night.  I know next season will be better and he can't wait until it's time to run out on the field.  Cameron loves baseball so much and tries VERY hard at doing his best.  I'm very proud of him.

The beginning of May was a bit odd for us because Ryan went to California for work training for 5 whole days!  It was the longest he has been away from the kid their entire lives.  We were all a little off because of his absence but the kids were so well behaved and sweet for me.  I tried my best to pack our week with tons of fun things on top of practices, games, ballet and school.  Ryan got a lot out of the work training and really seemed to enjoy himself.  I'm glad he accepted this opportunity and made the most of it.  Thank goodness this doesn't happen very often!  I feel so lonely without him - he's my best friend.

Natalie is absolutely LOVING dance class and cannot wait until the next class.  She is becoming quite the ballerina and is picking up a lot of movements and dance lingo!  Her teacher is having a dance recital the end of June and it's going the cutest thing I've ever seen!  I really hope she wants to continue dance in the future.  I believe we are taking a break from dance and swim over the summer - because we will be SO BUSY the next couple of months.

I'm so in love with my sweet little family.  I couldn't be more proud of them.  I've spent years preaching to the kids the difference between right and wrong, how to be kind, materialist things don't matter - this last month I've seen glimmers in them that they truly understand.  Cameron is CONSTANTLY stopping us to pick up trash on the side of the road.  He says he doesn't want it to hurt animals and bother the neighbors.  Today, we pulled over on the side road to our house to pick up more trash.  It takes 10 minutes out of our day, but it is teaching my kids to be clean, show respect and stick up for our community.

I'll leave this blog with fabulous pictures of my lovies!  I hope everyone has a great June!  HUGS!
























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You.

Hi everyone! I have recently made a huge decision with my blog.  With the kids away from me during the day most days, it has been increasi...