Monday, August 31, 2015

My Balayage Experience

Hi Everyone!  I normally only post about my family and our life on my blog but I wanted to do something about ME.  I have had several people ask me about who does my hair and what I had done in July.  The amazing LILLIE THORNTON at WILLIAM JAMES HAIR & SKIN STUDIO is my stylist and she does an incredible job!  Not only do I always walk away with a refreshed style, I feel like the most important person in the salon.  Every person I come in contact with goes out of their way to make the experience enjoyable.

I usually only get a trim or a few inches cut off but after talking to Lillie, I decided to try something new and have Balayage put into my hair.  What is Balayage you ask? Balayage is a freehand technique where the color is applied by hand rather than using the traditional foiling or highlighting technique.  Balayage can be used in short cuts or hair as long as mine.  I was super excited because I was going to get my first custom color!  Lillie did an awesome job and the process itself wasn't that time consuming (even with my super long hair).  When she finished the Balayage, she took the time to style my hair and then revealed it to me.  I couldn't believe it!  I felt so beautiful and unique!  Now almost two months in, I couldn't imagine not having my hair this way.  The best part, NO UPKEEP!!!!  I don't have grow out and will not need to continue add more color unless I desire to.

If you are interested in a new look or know someone who is, please take the time to visit Lillie at William James Hair & Skin Studio.  I promise you will never forget your experience!

Lillie Thornton
William James Hair & Skin Studio
(253) 520-6446

Tell them Jessica Thody sent you!!


After leaving the Salon


2 months later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You.

Hi everyone! I have recently made a huge decision with my blog.  With the kids away from me during the day most days, it has been increasi...