Thursday, October 24, 2013

Natalie's Newborn Photoshoot

Once again, Kate and Zon totally spoiled us and did a newborn photoshoot for little miss Natalie. The pictures turned out amazing and we couldn't be happier. Cammers even got into the shoot a little and had a blast with the ladies. Because we have taken SO MANY pictures in the last month, I decided to do two separate blog posts this month. This one is dedicated to Natalie's newborn photoshoot and will be mostly pictures. Enjoy everyone!

3 comments:

  1. The Thody's make me melt!!!!! Cam is such a handsome older brother and Natalie is soooo beautiful!!! Great pictures! Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aboslutely perfect! Love the pictures Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You.

Hi everyone! I have recently made a huge decision with my blog.  With the kids away from me during the day most days, it has been increasi...