Thursday, October 18, 2012
Zoo Days!
I can't resist these pictures! I can't wait until the end of the month to share these! Cameron went to the Woodland Park Zoo with me and our friend Kate today. We got to see a lot of animals close up and the weather held out nicely. Fall is the best time of the year in the Northwest and I glad to share it with my Cammie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You.
Hi everyone! I have recently made a huge decision with my blog. With the kids away from me during the day most days, it has been increasi...
-
Hi everyone! It's December again (can you believe it??) We literally just got home from Ryan's annual Holiday party for his work ...
-
Hi everyone! I have recently made a huge decision with my blog. With the kids away from me during the day most days, it has been increasi...
-
Well, the time has come for me to return to work. With my leaving the house to help provide for my family, comes big changes for little Cam...






He's getting SO big! What great pics. It looked like a lovely Seattle day to be at the zoo!
ReplyDelete